Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 90% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,455 zł (5,738,439 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)