Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00232 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,077 zł (6,074,226 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)