Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00366 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 192% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,130 zł (2,494,002 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (34 minutes ago)