Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,229 zł (6,940,733 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)