Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,326 zł (5,102,647 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (20 minutes ago)