Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,629 zł (5,073,703 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)