Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 164% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,258 zł (2,536,988 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (33 minutes ago)