Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,358 zł in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)