Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.197 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,600 zł (€3,002) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)