Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 183% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,626 zł (1,279,602 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)