Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02550 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 462% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,552 zł (688,355 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)