Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01233 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 134% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,083 zł (1,385,286 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)