Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19984 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,193 zł (Mex$ 10,974) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)