Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21141 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,314 zł (Mex$ 10,945) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)