Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19927 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,805 zł (Mex$ 34,150) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)