Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.006 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,437 zł (R$ 10,377) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)