Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,867 zł (1,813,303 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)