Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,080 zł (1,559,744 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)