Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,981 zł (1,566,754 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)