Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00637 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,692 zł (1,522,513 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)