Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00647 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,777 zł (738,559 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)