Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.732 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,369 zł ($903) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)