Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.209 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,677 zł ($1,111) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)