Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.590 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,984 zł (€3,047) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)