Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01421 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,124 zł (993,578 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)