Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02163 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 218% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,975 zł (1,016,137 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)