Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02173 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 219% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,350 zł (982,371 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)