Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01217 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,000 zł (1,314,765 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)