Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01601 PLN / AOA *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 140% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,606 zł (974,573 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)