Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02469 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 262% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,314 zł (458,265 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)