Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02251 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 233% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,415 zł (462,704 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 35TL (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)