Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31573 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,137 zł (35,275 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)