Cost of living comparison between Livingstone, Zambia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39655 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,595 zł (11,587 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)