Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41614 PLN / ZMW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,726 zł (11,356 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)