Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00629 PLN / CRC
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,195 zł (₡ 1,620,626) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)