Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,122 zł (2,774,917 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)