Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,325 zł (€2,875) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)