Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.338 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 403 prices entered by 45 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,753 zł (€3,401) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)