Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,053 zł (€3,015) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 5 hours ago)