Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.286 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 66% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,976 zł (€2,561) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)