Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.311 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 460 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,604 zł (€3,156) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)