Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.224 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)