Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,768 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,974 zł (S/. 9,696) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)