Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,800 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.051 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)