Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.124 PLN / PEN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 195 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,694 zł (S/. 10,408) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)