Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00480 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,947 zł (1,657,136 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)