Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00512 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,349 zł (1,630,411 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)