Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00517 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,482 zł (1,446,906 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)