Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,314 zł (1,242,646 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (43 minutes ago)