Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,257 zł (572,975 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)