Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 193% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,719 zł (3,332,313 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)