Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 197% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,280 zł (1,410,913 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)