Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 184% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,578 zł (3,035,025 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)