Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 200% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,242 zł (1,684,950 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (23 minutes ago)