Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 192% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,111 zł (1,413,403 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)