Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,303 zł (元13,667) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)