Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,406 zł (元15,298) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)