Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.554 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,417 zł (16,986元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)