Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,531 zł (14,072元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)