Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,406 zł (€2,931) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)