Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 88% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,363 zł (€3,119) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)