Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,990 zł (€912) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (33 minutes ago)