Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.332 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 134% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,767 zł (€4,101) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)