Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 134% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,861 zł (€1,342) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)