Cost of living comparison between Legaspi Port, Philippines and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08240 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,877 zł (Php47,053) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)