Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07974 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,516 zł (Php31,549) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)