Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 120% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,512 zł (€1,273) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)