Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,564 zł (€2,922) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)