Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 72% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,923 zł (€3,052) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)