Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,528 zł (€1,302) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)