Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,113 zł (€2,848) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)