Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.192 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,427 zł (€1,295) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)