Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,837 zł (€2,998) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (39 minutes ago)