Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,736 zł (€2,499) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)