Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.393 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,606 zł ($1,652) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)