Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,922 zł (€3,242) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)