Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07546 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,855 zł (RD$ 90,842) in Las Guaranas.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)