Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09106 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,680 zł (RD$ 29,434) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)