Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08450 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,059 zł (RD$ 36,198) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)