Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03052 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,193 zł (₨202,887) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)