Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.271 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,087 zł (€2,830) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)