Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,771 zł (€2,550) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (41 minutes ago)