Cost of living comparison between Lappeenranta, Finland and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.335 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,295 zł (€1,683) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)