Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,470 zł (元6,400) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)