Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.551 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,954 zł (元12,632) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)