Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02696 PLN / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 143 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,154 zł (₨302,413) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)