Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01313 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,248 zł (323,504 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)