Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01331 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,176 zł (313,655 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)