Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03163 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,437 zł (171,912 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)