Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.129 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,056 zł (10,674 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)