Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,780 zł (11,139 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)