Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.257 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,679 zł (3,723 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)