Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 PLN / PGK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,602 zł (11,895 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (41 minutes ago)