Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00590 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,753 zł (CH$1,991,973) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)