Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00598 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,264 zł (CH$880,644) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)