Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 556 prices entered by 39 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,940 zł ($b20,038) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)