Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 3 hours ago)