Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,342 zł ($b5,632) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)