Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,395 zł ($b5,875) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (42 minutes ago)