Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49981 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)