Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.064 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,987 zł ($735) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)