Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.761 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,662 zł ($3,101) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)