Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.638 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,448 zł ($1,773) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (37 minutes ago)