Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17354 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,283 zł (L 24,681) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)