Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15311 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,127 zł (L 53,082) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)