Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.263 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,490 zł (€1,522) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (30 minutes ago)