Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.205 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,834 zł (€3,052) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)