Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.266 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,445 zł (€1,276) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)