Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03446 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,419 zł (¥592,576) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (43 minutes ago)