Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03633 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,106 zł (¥250,609) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)