Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03308 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,220 zł (¥460,068) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)