Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.399 PLN / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 872 prices entered by 213 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,336 zł (Dinar 1,479) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)