Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 934 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.391 PLN / KWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 114% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,428 zł (Dinar 1,245) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)