Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 867 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.337 PLN / KWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,659 zł (Dinar 1,269) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (41 minutes ago)