Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.140 PLN / KWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 145% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,664 zł (Dinar 583) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)