Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 856 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.415 PLN / KWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 91% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (39 minutes ago)