Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.425 PLN / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 843 prices entered by 210 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,919 zł (Dinar 1,523) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)