Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05679 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,197 zł (руб 109,132) in Kurgan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)