Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,547 zł (元10,616) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)