Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,741 zł (元6,592) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (35 minutes ago)