Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,148 zł (GH₵3,243) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)