Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 20% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,006 zł (GH₵3,381) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 3 hours ago)