Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.769 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,741 zł (GH₵13,968) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)