Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03361 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,646 zł (¥197,741) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)