Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03157 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,899 zł (¥345,280) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)