Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03375 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,106 zł (¥417,971) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)